The SGM1400 SMETS2 smart meter from Aclara is an integral part of the UK dual-fuel smart metering strategy for both residential small commercial installations. The advanced modular family of products with single-phase variants offers full two-way secure communications between the meter, CSP communications hub and DCC head-end solutions.
The SGM1400 supports a UK CSP Intimate Communications Hub for a choice of HAN/WAN communications and features an on-board ZigBee RF interface with an industry-standard Smart Energy Profile for HAN communications, Communications Hub and IHD and is now certified to three important ISO standards for SGM Smart Meters series – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
- Integrated 100A switch for connect/disconnect of the consumer supply.
- Optional 2A load control relay for control of other ancillary devices such as night storage heating and pumps.
- Supports comprehensive tariff UK Great Britain Companion Specifications.
- Offers 365-day storage of load profile data.
- Provides independent profiling of instrumentation values such as line voltage, current and frequency.
- Offers both credit and prepayment mode capability for local and remote credit top-ups, and recovery-of-debt options.
- Comprehensive support for metrological and billing data values.
if you think to have found any security issue with the SGM1400 meter, please send an email to IECMetersTechnicalSupport@aclara.com