kV2c Meter Family Commercial
Aclara kV2c Commercial Electric Meter
Aclara’s kV2c commercial and industrial meter family moves beyond revenue metering to real-time instrumentation, true power quality monitoring and real cost of service measurements. From metering the simplest energy rate to collecting critical quality of service and load analysis information on a polyphase or a single phase circuit, the Aclara kV2c meter meets the most demanding applications. The Aclara kV2c meter family is one of the most widely accepted ANSI meters in eh market today, with more than two million units deployed.
Why Aclara kVA2c and kVA2c+ Meters?
- AMR/AMI Plug and Play to accommodate: RF, power line carrier, cellular (GPRS/CDMA) networks, and Ethernet Smart configuration with advanced metering options and versatile programmable soft switches.
- Robust revenue-grade watt-hour and demand metering with advance recording options
- Complete range of S-base and A-base forms
- Four-quadrant industrial or substation measures
- Powerful functional upgrades provide 4-channel 64 kb, 20-channel 192 kB, or 20-channel 384 kB recording for voltage, current, energy, apparent power, reactive power, distortion power, power factor, THD, TDD, DPF.
- Per phase AC instrumentation (amps, volts, and frequency
The Aclara kV2c product family includes two models for flexibility and deployment options:
- Aclara kV2c metering solution for demanding applications offers revenue-grade metering and advance power quality monitoring for polyphase metering.
- Aclara kVa2c+ AMI/AMR metering solution is ideal extremely harsh environments. Building on the kV2c design, it includes a more robust power supply and is suitable for 600V applications.