Aclara RF Water, Gas Overview
The Aclara RF network provides water and gas utilities the ultimate foundation on which to build comprehensive smart infrastructure solutions to solve the challenges of aging infrastructure, reduce operating costs, improve customer service and manage their distribution networks.
- Access up-to-date data and analysis for overall system operations.
- Licensed RF frequencies eliminate interferences from other devices and wireless services, providing the power to reach even remote devices.
- Harness distribution analytics for water balancing and distribution versus consumption tracking.
- Easily scale from a few hundred customers to thousands of thousands of water and gas accounts.
- Monitor and maintain data security, and control end-to-end data management.
- Use new meter data management (MDM) applications.
- Use powerful analytics to gauge in-the-field meter status and performance
- Provide timely and accurate usage information, eliminate estimated usage billing and reduce customer complaints.
Learn more about the Aclara RF network Data Collector Unit (DCU)