Our network management engages effectively and securely with business systems for billing, customer service, outage management, load management, and distribution engineering. The solution provides a comprehensive suite of interoperable, industry-standard integration adaptors, as well as standard and customizable file-based options.
The AclaraONE platform supports the complete lifecycle of an advanced metering infrastructure network through a headend that handles device installation, network messaging and device management and control.
Installs, recognizes, and administers electric, gas, and water devices and their pairings with Aclara communication modules through a common, easy-to-use interface and user experience.
Supports secure roles-based access, including single-sign-on, user authentication, and integration with Microsoft Active Directory®, so network messaging on the AclaraONE platform is reliable, robust, and secure.
Device Management and Control
Provides comprehensive, low-latency network monitoring and controls through a set of over 100 health-alarms and software-generated analytics alerts.
The AclaraONE unified headend offers a common user-experience for the installation services and systems administration of electric, gas, and water devices on the network.
The AclaraONE headend recognizes, visualizes, and makes operational the devices installed on Aclara RF, power line communications and cellular networks. The AclaraONE headend:
- Supports installation, recognition, and configuration of network data collector units for electric, gas, and water devices on Aclara RF networks.
- Offers similar services for substation collectors on Aclara powerline communications networks.
- Allows direct communication to the headend from Aclara cellular transmitters.
- Communicates with a comprehensive set gas, electric, and water meters, as well as related distribution-network sensors and controls.
- Supports Aclara electric meters as well those from other manufacturers and is water- and gas-meter agnostic.
- Covers core meter-to-cash operations as well as sensors for smart infrastructure solutions.
Network messaging on the AclaraONE platform is reliable, robust, and secure. The AclaraONE headend:
- Supports single-sign-on, user authentication, and integration with MS Active Directory®.
- Offers secure, role-based access to the platform and downstream pages and functions.
- Provides translation, filtering, routing, queuing, deduping, and decryption of inbound and outbound traffic for all devices.
- Is performance-tested and scalable to 12 million meters and devices.
Device Management & Control
The AclaraONE headend provides comprehensive, low-latency network monitoring and controls and:
- Delivers a set of over 100 health-alarms and software-generated analytics alerts prioritized and targeted to the user’s job function.
- Prioritizes alerts and alarms via a time-stamped, prioritized, events framework and displays them on dashboard alarm panels, maps, filterable lists, and drill-downs to devices.
- Supports advanced, two-way over-the-air (OTA) communications including authentication, encryption, firmware management, remote connect/disconnect, on-demand reads, pings, traces, diagnostics, reading schedules, and device configurations for sampling at specific time intervals.
- Records a complete, timestamped audit trail timestamped of system access.