Aclara’s MeterMate™ software suite enables meter administrators to easily configure and manage the full platform of Aclara electric meters. MeterMate programming software lets utilities easily configure a meter’s basic and advanced functionality, ranging from a basic demand program and setting up the meter display to configuring the meter’s I/O and alerts.
- Single, comprehensive software suite to configure and read critical data from the full portfolio of Aclara meters: kV, I-210 and SGM3 meter line.
- Supports the ANSI C12.19 communication protocol
- Multiple methods to communicate with meters: USB & RS232 OPTOCOM, RS485, Modem
- Modular configuration workflow to enable the reuse of frequently used configuration settings and measurements
- Insightful reporting for meter management, auditing, billing and monitoring power quality
- Command line interface and batch-control to automate and schedule meter operations
- Configurable role-based access control security
With MeterMate reading and programming software, a user can read, program and perform real-time instrumentation and power quality monitoring via a variety of communication methods such as local OPTOCOM, remote telephone, RS-232/485 and IP communications.